October 31, 2015 Deadline is here, Enrol Now!!!
The extension of deadline for BVN registration will expire on October 31, 2015.
BVN registration is mandatory to operate an account in any Nigerian bank.
After October 31, Customers without a BVN will have restricted access to their Accounts.
Dear Valued Customer,
The BVN project is an initiative of the CBN to create a
unique identification number for each bank customer accross
the Nigerian banking industry with the following objectives:
- Easy identification and verification of bank customers.
- Reduce frauds relating to identity theft.
- Improve access to credit and other services accross the industry.
How to enrol
- Walk into any branch of FSDH Merchant Bank.
- Fill and submit the BVN enrollment form
- Present yourself for data capture.
- An acknowledgement slip with transaction ID is issued to you
- BVN will be generated and sent via SMS/Email within 20 hours.
Customers in Diaspora can enrol as follows